Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Baby With Virgin Coconut Oil..."catalyst"

hello mummies kalau korang ada baca previous post aku ada cakap pasal VCO from Catalyst kan product ni sgt sgt best dengan hanya sebotol yg ada 60kapsul or liquid vco ni mcm2 manfaat yang korang boleh dapat tau...
sebenarnya aku seorang yang sangat-sangat cerewet kalau nk beli sesuatu makanan tambahan atau apa2 sahaja aku akan survey puas2 sampai puas hati so ill always put people in my shoes mesti korang pon nak tahu khasiat atau kebaikan sesuatu benda sebelum korang beli kan..:-)

ok today aku nk share dgn korang kebaikan VCO bukan kita jer yang boleh consume malah anak2 kita pon boleh juga..

Infant Weight Gain with VCO
I was concerned because coconut oil has been found to boost metabolism and increase weight loss in adults, I didn’t want my already tiny daughter to have an increased metabolism! But I came across a study that found that preemies massaged with coconut oil actually gained weight faster and better than expected, not to mention the benefits of coconut oil on a developing brain! I knew I just had to try it out, after all, what was there to lose? Well, the doctor was astounded at my daughters phenomenal weight gain at her 1-month visit! One thing I didn’t know, and apparently my doctor didn’t either, is that coconut is a common additive in baby formula and is great for brain development in babies and children!

Diaper Rash and VCO
One of the classic skin conditions of babyhood, diaper rash, is common but that doesn’t make it any less annoying for parents and baby alike! Finding the perfect diaper rash cream is a journey every new parent embarks on; I wish I had known about coconut oil as an effective and natural cure for diaper rash. Usually you need a prescription of Nystatin for the treatment of diaper rash due to candida overgrowth, but coconut oil’s anti-fungal qualities clears it up naturally in half the time minus the trip to the doctor! This alone makes it indispensable for caretakers of babies! 


"how great is is Virgin Coconut Oil"
pstttt yes i do apply this vco to my areef i put bit inside his drinks i do apply to his hair body no time because he will run away the whole house heeehee
so mummy's come n buzz me or add me at my facebook page...

2 comments:

  1. yes..VCO sgt bagus. i also do apply this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup dear Rhana sgt best kan i terus fall in love wth this product :-)

    ReplyDelete